In both Grade 7 and 8 our writing is finished (for now) and we began a novel study today.
The novel study will see students read a novel in class, completing some assignments as they go, and finishing up with some more assignments after their reading is done.
Novels have been assigned as follows:
Information about the various novels can be located via the following links:
- The Present Tense of Prinney Murphy by Jill MacLean
- Wounded by Eric Walters
- The Gravesavers by Sheree Fitch
- Tears of a Tiger by Sharon M. Draper
- Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
- Losing Joes Place by Gordon Korman
- The Giver by Lois Lowery
- Trapped In Ice by Eric Walters
- Lush by Natasha Friend
- Johnny Kellock Died Today by Hadley Dyer